- The Solution Cockpit functions as the central control center and provides you with all necessary information.
- It is possible to easily integrate numerous modules in the Solution Cockpit from the automation solution center.
- You can apply filters and customize the view to provide you with detailed information
- The Dashboard and Report modules allow you to create and customize graphical presentations of your data.
- Simple filter and analysis tools in the form of bar charts, pie charts, and simple reports are also available in these modules.
- Reports can be saved and exported (e.g. as a PDF file) for external use.
- The Factory Floor Plan allows you track all connected devices in a production facility.
- A visual overview of the factory floor is available and allows you to view where devices are located and quickly provides information about all available devices.
- You can use it to position POIs, to link tasks, and to display the current status of a device.
- The Network Scanner can be used to carry out active and passive scans.
- During an active scan, the network scanner creates an overview of all devices, computers, and operating systems etc. in a network and sub-network.
- Information about manufacturers, devices, serial numbers, firmware, and hardware versions is available.
- EPLAN Connect allows you to export data from the EPLAN project to the Solution Center in order to link it with other parts of the automation solution center.
- You can view plans and devices at any time by opening the EPLAN browser function, eVIEW, in the Solution Cockpit.
- A detailed display is available in the eVIEW.
Version control & backups for maintenance departments
Radically reduce your workload. Find out how to automatically backup automation equipment control programs and detect all changes made to them. And how to use a centralized change management system to make finding the latest version quick and easy?