- The Solution Cockpit functions as the central control center and provides you with all necessary information.
- It is possible to easily integrate numerous modules in the Solution Cockpit from the automation solution center.
- You can apply filters and customize the view to provide you with detailed information
- The Dashboard and Report modules allow you to create and customize graphical presentations of your data.
- Simple filter and analysis tools in the form of bar charts, pie charts, and simple reports are also available in these modules.
- Reports can be saved and exported (e.g. as a PDF file) for external use.
- The Factory Floor Plan allows you track all connected devices in a production facility.
- A visual overview of the factory floor is available and allows you to view where devices are located and quickly provides information about all available devices.
- You can use it to position POIs, to link tasks, and to display the current status of a device.
- The Network Scanner can be used to carry out active and passive scans.
- During an active scan, the network scanner creates an overview of all devices, computers, and operating systems etc. in a network and sub-network.
- Information about manufacturers, devices, serial numbers, firmware, and hardware versions is available.
- EPLAN Connect allows you to export data from the EPLAN project to the Solution Center in order to link it with other parts of the automation solution center.
- You can view plans and devices at any time by opening the EPLAN browser function, eVIEW, in the Solution Cockpit.
- A detailed display is available in the eVIEW.
Webcast series - free of charge
In Englisch: TIA Portal version control with versiondog
In our 45-minute webcast, we will show you how to configure automatic backups so that in emergency situations the latest valid program version of your TIA Portal is available for use in disaster recovery.