In this online training course, you will be introduced to the structure and configuration of the versiondog system, including important terminology and functions. This will be followed up by a series of hands-on, practical exercises.
- Introduction to basic functions and terms
- Creation of project trees and components
- Changes to component properties
- Using UserClient and EasyClient (creating versions, Check-In & -Out)
- Supplier project management
- "Lock" and "Under development" status
- Filter and search in the masterdata and project tree
- Navigation, incl. creating and managing favourites
- Sever directories: Logical view, LifeCycle view and Physical view
- Using and managing the Quicksave function
- Backup and version control
- What's new in versiondog
- Final questions and any remaining issues (open theme)
- Support-related questions
- Desired future features
New user online traning 24.11.2020 (German)
New user online traning 22.09.2020 (English)
New user online traning 08.12.2020 (English)
- Target group for beginners
- Fees Per participant 900€ (plus 19% VAT)
- Duration 1 day (9:00 - 17:00)
- Maximum 4participants.
- If the number of participants is too low (less than 2), we reserve the right to cancel or postpone training after consultation.