- System structure
- Various installations possibilities for versiondog (system configuration)
- Setting up versiondog applications
- User management
- Creating, configuring and executing jobs; configuring agents
- Backing up non-networked automation components
- Maintenance mode
- Backing up the server archive
- Archive Manager (archive and copy older versions, backups, and database entries)
- What's new in versiondog
- Final questions and any remaining issues
- Support-related questions
- Desired future features
Administrator online training 28.-29.04.2021 (German)
Administrator online training 09.-10.06.2021 (German)
Administrator online training 31.01.-01.04.2021 (English)
Administrator online training 19.05.-20.05.2021(English)
Administrator online training 16.06.-17.06.2021(English)
- Target group experienced versiondog users and administrators
- Fees per participant 1700 € (plus 19% VAT)
- Duration 2 days (9:00 - 17:00)
- Conditions maximum 4 participants.
- If the number of participants is too low (less than 2), we reserve the right to cancel or postpone training after consultation.
We use Microsoft Teams for our online training - you will not need to install any software on your computer in order to participate. Before the course begins, you will recieve clear instructions on how to join the meeting.
The versiondog training system used by the AUVESY Virtual Training Center has chat and video call functions. The course tutor is always available to answer your questions.