Day 1 - Scripting - Basics
The first day of the training course will be dedicated to showing you how to create, use, and configure scripts. We will train you extensively on how to manage and use versiondog scripts. versiondog scripts can be used to help you perform a variety of tasks. You can use them to configure settings so that an email is automatically sent each time a new version is checked in. You can also use them to generate backups of ABB/KUKA robots and create backups of disk images of Windows computers.
- Setting up and parametrizing script interface
- Managing scripts with the help of practical examples
- Using already existing scripts
- Script commands from AUVESY explained
Day 2 - Scripting - Advanced
The second day of the training course will focus on you writing your own scripts. We will use three case studies to take you step-by-step through the various processes, from introducing the task, to writing and then completing the script. The various tasks will be carried out in groups, so as to better faciliate the practical application of the newly acquired knowledge, and thus ensure maximum learning outcome possible.
- Group work:
- You will be given three cases studies
Discuss, conceptualise, and implement
- Discussion about scripting:
- Final questions and any remaining issues:
- Support-related questions
- Desired future features
- Suggestions for improving the training course
- If required: upcoming features & enhancements in the next versiondog release
Appointments on request
- Target group experienced versiondog users and administrators
- Fees per participant incl. snack, drinks and training coursedocumentation 1700 € (plus 19% VAT)
- Duration 2 days (9:00 - 17:00) in AUVESY’s training rooms
- Conditions maximum 8 participants.
- If the number of participants is too low (less than 3), we reserve the right to cancel or postpone training after consultation.