A new versiondog version 7.5.1 is now available for all customers in the download area at www.my.versiondog.com.
The following points have been addressed in this release:
- Issue resolved: in slow network environments, problems may have occurred when executing jobs via agents due to TLS implementation.
- Issue resolved: archived files incorrectly contained the file attribute "temporary"
- Issue resolved: under certain conditions data base migration ended in an error
- Improvement: improved versiondog log function.
- Improvement: Schneider PL7 Pro
- Changes to component type path
- Header date leads to unwanted changes
- New device support: FANUC CNC 16i/18i
More details of what's new in versiondog 7.5.1 can be found in versiondog INFO.