Oil and gas companies need to know the precise status of all equipment at every extraction site, whether it be in the middle of the desert or miles out to sea. Ever-present risks include loss of data and cyberattack. If either of these occur, the goal is to contain the effects and maintain complete control over all productive and administrative processes at all sites. Beyond that, it is essential that a system is in place to ensure the complete and accurate documentation required by ISDS and ISQM. versiondog is used by the oil & gas industry all over the world: in refineries, at drilling facilities, at pumping stations and on pipeline operations.
Fast and dependable disaster recovery strategy
- Save time thanks to automatic backups
- Reduce or avoid downtime and ensure that supply contracts are fulfilled
- Monitor safety-critical processes
Audit trail – complete documentation of control program changes
- Save time due to standardised documentation
- Ease adherence to ISDS/ISQM standards
- Synchronise multiple servers at multiple sites via remote access
Customers from the oil & gas industry use versiondog to:
My name is Aaron Abelmann, your central contact person - available to you 24 hours a day!
No matter whether you have questions, need information about versiondog, or want to make an arrange a Web-Demo, I am here to help you.
Your virtual contact person