If the supply of a service such as water or electricity is interrupted, then in addition to serious economic impact there can be severe disruption to daily life, both on an individual and a national level. Maintaining supply is heavily reliant on sophisticated IT control systems, as is the case these days in many areas. In these industries, however, system availability is especially important. versiondog is in use worldwide to safeguard automated processes of supply facilities and infrastructure.
Hackers are focussing more and more on industrial facilities. Using a network switch as a honeypot is an excellent way to spot a cyberattack at an early enough stage to avoid damage. When a change management system is specially designed to work with automation devices, then its monitoring functions can be used to automatically detect changes to the configuration of a switch and raise the alert.
A single system to safeguard the Industrial Control Systems (ICS), PLCs, HMI terminals, SCADA systems, drives, inverters and robot control programs of multiple manufacturers
- Save time thanks to automatic backup and standardised documentation
Alarm function if desired values and parameters deviate from tolerance
- Detect unauthorised changes and react quickly to disruptions
- Increase IT security and strengthen overall cybersecurity strategy
Single backup strategy for both networked and, thanks to the mobile BackupClient, non-networked equipment
- Increase consistency and clarity
- Centralise and harmonise data management for installations that are not yet networked
- Manage secure ageing of automation equipment
Fast and dependable disaster recovery strategy
- Save time thanks to automatic backup via remote access
- Reduce supply interruptions
- Reduce or avoid downtime and ensure that supply contracts are fulfilled
- Reduce liability claims
Customers from energy, water and sewerage suppliers and infrastructure operators use versiondog to:
What can we do for you today?
If you have any questions at all about versiondog or want to arrange an individual web or on-site demonstration, then we will be delighted to hear from you!
T +49 6341 6810-440